QUALIFYING CONDITIONS (FOR INDIVIDUAL TOUR PACKAGE)
- Sales Executive (SE) and Distributors of higher positions
are required to achieve an Accumulated Personal Group PV of at least *40000PV.
*only taking the PV in the sales months of which the Personal Group PV is 6000* or above (Self-qualified) into account.
- Diamond Sales Manager (DSM) and Distributors of higher positions
are required to meet either QUALIFYING CONDITION 1* OR 2 as below:-
Having fulfilled QDSM conditions and achieved the Personal Group PV of 6000* or above (Self-qualified) for any TWO (2) sales months during the campaign period.
* If both QUALIFYING CONDITION 1 AND 2 are met simultaneously, the distributor shall be entitled to get the relevant tour package subject to the condition where the PV used to meet qualifying condition 1 CANNOT be used for meeting qualifying condition 2, and vice versa.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Company reserves the right to decide on the value and the departure date of the tour. Decisions made by the Company regarding this matter are final and not questionable.
- The tour package includes only air ticket, meals, accommodation (twin sharing), transportation or others that are provided by the travel agency selected by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change the tour destinations without giving any reasons or notices.
- The eligibility of joining the trip is non-transferable. It is compulsory for participants who have fulfilled the qualifying conditions of the tour incentive to join the tour. The eligibility will be void once the qualified participants failed to join the tour due to whatsoever reasons.
- The eligibility of the tour package is non-exchangeable for cash. All claims will not be entertained.