IsoProt'n Mixed Soy And Pea Protein Beverage
Drink this unique blend of Soy and Pea Proteins every morning or anytime of the day and enjoy all the goodness of plant-based protein!
- Each serving of 10 g IsoProt'n provides 8 g of protein and all 9 essential amino acids required by your body.
- Protein helps build and repair body tissues and provides amino acids necessary for protein synthesis.
- Provides the added benefits of Phosphatidylserine (PS) - a type of phospholipids which is clinically proven to help strengthen the brain cell structure and function as well as improve cognitive health.
- Suitable for those who want to maintain their muscle mass and fight fatigue.
- An ideal source of low-fat，cholesterol-free，no sugar added protein formula suitable for the health conscious, vegans and dieters.
- Non-dairy, gluten-free, wheat-free option for those who are sensitive to gluten, wheat or dairy products.
Increase estrogen production
Soy Protein in IsoProt’n contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones that may mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in your body which aid in metabolism, bone and blood vessel health, skin health, cholesterol level, fluid balance and sexual desire.
Support weight management
Soy protein and pea protein in IsoProt’n work effectively to curb appetite, increase satiety, hence it aids in healthy weight loss and lean mass development.
Boost strength and energy
Lack of protein is a common cause of fatigue so consuming IsoProt’n can give you an energy boost as well as improve physical capacity and muscular strength.
Improve bone mass
IsoProt’n is a protein supplement that can help trigger the production of human growth hormones that stimulate the production of bone forming cells, which increases bone mass.
Improve cognitive functions
Fortified with Phosphatidylserine (PS), a natural brain building block, IsoProt’n helps to improve the mood, memory, learning capability and cognitive functions, contributing to brain health and development. Hence, it is suitable to be consumed by schooling children, teenagers who are in a highly competitive academic environment as well as elderly people who are seeking to prevent the loss of cognitive abilities.
Lower risk of heart disease
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a health claim that states consuming 25 g of soy protein per day along with a low saturated fat and low cholesterol diet reduces your risk for heart disease. Other studies also found pea protein is beneficial for lowering high blood pressure.
Speed up muscle recovery and rebuild muscle
IsoProt’n is high in BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids) and is low in carbohydrate, so a scoop of IsoProt’n is a quick and efficient way for your body to absorb protein to facilitate muscle recovery after your exercise regime.
Reduce breast cancer risk
Public Health Malaysia reported on 18 September, 2018 that a recent research conducted from 2002 to 2016 involving 7663 women in Malaysia showed that consuming a cup of soy milk weekly can reduce 80% breast cancer risk.