You must inspect the products and verify your order of the products upon delivery, and notify us within SEVEN (7) days from the date you receive the products of any incorrect order or damaged products, by completing the required information in “Return Merchandise Authorisation” page in “Return” under the “My Account” menu. We will only accept returns, subject to the following:
- Product can be returned only in West Malaysia.
- Product can be returned if it is damaged or defective upon receipt by you.
- Product can be returned if there is a discrepancy between ordering and delivery.
- Product must be returned undamaged and in its original packaging. (For the wrongly delivered items)
- You have to bear the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Note: You cannot refuse to accept products merely because they are not delivered by any given date or dates.
If the item you purchased is defective in material due to our fault, we may offer an exchange, at our discretion as appropriate in accordance with these terms within 7 days from the date we receive your return.
However, this replacement guarantee does not extend to damage or contamination due to expiry, negligence or deliberate acts.
You are responsible for all goods until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the goods using a trackable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Should you need further assistance on arranging the return of your order, please contact our Customer Service team via Tel: 604-6162083 /6162084 (Operating Hour: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday).